Last week, some of our marketing staff took a trip to Santa Claus, IN (yes, there’s really a town named Santa Claus!) to discuss a potential fall 2016 book. While spending way too much money at Santa’s Candy Castle (also a real place!), we purchased Santa’s Naughty or Nice Crystal Ball. Today, we reveal just how naughty and nice we are (at least those who are in the office today!).
Santa’s Favorite / #1:
- Michelle Sybert – managing editorial
- Sarah Jacobi - acquisitions
- Dee Mortensen - acquisitions
- Bernie Zoss – production/design (director)
- Michael Regoli – journals (director)
- Dan Pyle - journals
- Raina Polivka - acquisitions
- Janie Pearson – customer service
- Darja Malcolm-Clarke – managing editorial
- Laura Baich - marketing/sales
- Mandy Hussey – marketing/sales
- Rhonda Van der Dussen – marketing/sales
- Linda Bannister – marketing/sales
- David Miller – managing editorial
- Katie O’Brien – operations
- Gary Dunham - director
- Mary Lou Shelly – customer service
- Nancy Lightfoot – managing editorial
Kind of Nice:
- Dave Hulsey – marketing/sales (director)
- Laura Hohman – production/design
- Kathy Stout – operations
Kind of Naughty:
- Bob Sloan – acquisitions (director)
- Mollie Ables – acquisitions
- Kristin Ousley – production/design
- One of our employees has asked to be stricken from the record! Yikes!
- Pam Rude – production/design
- Jennifer Witzke – production/design
- Whizzer, the IU Press Pony!
Happy holidays from the IUP staff! We hope you're on the nice list this year!