In honor of Jurassic World opening in theaters tomorrow, we decided to watch the trailer and paid special attention to the real main characters of the movie: the dinosaurs. Here are the five thoughts we had:
1. Aren't velociraptors supposed to have feathers?
2. This mosasaur is definitely the biggest one we've ever seen.
3. These ankylosaurus are plant eaters, so they're not going to eat the boys, right?
4. What did the apatosaurus ever do? All they did was eat plants all day.
5. The Indominus Rex definitely wasn't born this way. #GeneticMutation.
Although we don't doubt that Jurassic World is going to be a paleolithic adventure in the theaters, for those of you who would like to learn more about the scientific and historical aspect of real dinosaurs, check out our vast selection of paleontology books here.
Disclaimer: all images are provided courtesy of Universal Studios.